Thursday 12 July 2007

My two dearest friends.

My brother is finally home again. I know he had a good time with his closest friends. Still every time he goes away it feels as if I have so much to say. How can you say goodbye to your very best friend? The one you can always count on; today, tomorrow and all the way until the end.

We share many great things in life, I also hope that one day I'll be good friends with his future wife. The same blood runs through our veins. We have laughed, we have cried and we have gone through different kinds of pain.

Still we will always stick together, the three of us, me and my two golden feathers. They are the reason for why my love to them will always have wings to fly.

Because whenever I am not around or if they would feel lonely even though they are surrounded by a big crowd, I will always be there for them. I am so happy that my brother is home again. ♥ /Sofia

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

I'm happy you're happy he's back. Sorry for stealing him :P

About me said...

Haha thank you, no worries ;) I guess I'm just not used to the thought that he has grown alot.. In my eyes he will always be that little boy who always played with the sticks he had found outdoors.. :D But I guess he's all grown up now, time flies..