Thursday 26 July 2007

Packing.

Picture: An old picture I took while I stayed in Strömstad during the summer of 2005


Once again I am heading towards the beautiful Swedish paradise.. Is it not obvious that I am talking about Strömstad? ;) It is a small city near the water, on the west coast of Sweden (very close to Norway!)

We're leaving tomorrow and I have opened up my suitcase but the problem is.. It's empty! I guess all there is left is some last-minute-packing, as always.

Still I am longing for the beautiful landscape not to mention all the great things we'll be doing! Unfortunately I will not be able to write in my blog but I will write some sort of diary which I might publish here I have not decided that yet.. We'll see! ;)

Not to mention all the wonderful pictures I will take.. Perhaps you will see one or two afterwards when I get back (that is in 2 weeks)..Oh I better get back to my suitcase.. Hopefully I will write more later! Ciao for now!


No comments: