Friday 20 July 2007

Time for a change.

When it comes to the different seasons I would say that I love the fall and the winter more than the other seasons.

Somehow I always tend to have that special feeling; something new is about to happen when the fall arives. Perhaps it is the changes we can see in our surroundings that make us feel this way?

The magic spirit in the leaves when they turn into golden colours instead of pale green as seen during spring and summer?

All I can say is that I'm longing for this fall to come. Because I still have this feeling that something new will happen. Something big and something good.

I guess I've written it before. Still I have to admit that I mean it now, more than ever. I guess it is time for me to "grow up". I'll be turning twenty soon and I have to deal with some big issues in my life before that.

All the things I've been writing about in this blog will now be putten aside. It is time for more "mature" posts. Deeper posts and more serious posts I guess. Big questions in life and other issues that is going on around the world.

All this responsibility I have upon my shoulders, I have to deal with it now before it is too late. So I guess it is time for a change..

No comments: