Sunday 22 July 2007

New skins for my laptop and iPod.

This type of skin is called "The Great Wave" and is created by the Japanese artist Katsushika Hokusai.

This type of skin is also created by the same artist although it is called "Kobe".

I saw a very cool website where one could find new skins to iPods and laptops! The two skins above are the ones I am interested in! I like both but I have to decide for one of them..

I showed it to my brother and I believe that he is interested too! I mean why not? It will probably make your iPod/laptop more unique besides it is a good way to put a personal touch to it! The price for the iPod skin is $14.95 and for the laptop $29.95 therefor both together would cost about $45. We'll see which one I end up with..!

2 comments:

Hello said...

Me likie da wavevy skiny! :D

Good Night :D

About me said...

Haha I know you do ;)