Sunday 8 July 2007

Mama I love you.

An everlasting love. A special bond between a mother and her daughter is pure and innocent as a free white dove. For all that time you carried me around inside of you, keeping me warm and safe, I guess you treated me as if I was your beloved treasure hidden into your beautiful safe.

You have always been here by my side. Somehow you always found me even if I tried to hide. Because in your eyes I will never change. I will always be your little girl, the little innocent one with golden curls. The life you had kept inside of you for so long, perhaps these words one day will become a song?

All I know is how much you truly mean to me and I wish I could make you see.. For the special bond between a mother and her daughter will always be unique. A special feeling of having each other no wonder every one will start to seek.

This will always be an everlasting love. Because I know that it is your blood that runs through my veins and it is your beautiful spirit that beats inside my heart, I would like to call it a very special art. One can never say it too many times. But I truly love you mom and I really wish I could finish writing your song.

The lyrics would only be about the love I have for you, the respect, the trust and most important of all the wonderful strength I keep inside of me every time I fall. As Josh Groban sang in his song: "You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains; You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas; I am strong, when I am on your shoulders; You raise me up, to more than I can be." I love you mom. And I always will.
♥ /Sofia

No comments: