Saturday 14 July 2007

When will you stop acting like you really care?

There are a few things that bothers me in life. People being unfaithful, people who commit crimes such as murder, rape and other horrible things. Although there is one thing that is more common in our ordinary lives.

Have you ever met a person who just "pretends" to be your friend? I sure have, (unfortunately) more than a dozen times. I pitty these people because either they are very insecure with their selves or they just want to become "popular" by being "friends" with everyone.

I have learnt from my mistakes because I used to be very naive (I guess a small part of me still is but that's just who I am and I'm proud of it) that is the reason for why people decided to "step on me" and to take advantage of me, in every way they could.

I guess one could say that I owe a great deal to these people who treated me that way because if I hadn't gone through it I would never have learnt that important lesson about people like them.

Don't get me wrong though, I am still outgoing and very social as before! But. I am more careful now and I don't let as many people "in" as I tended to do before. Meaning that I have chosen to keep more things to myself with one exception I can share "secrets" (I can't find any other better word right now..) with some one that I truly trust.

A special some one that deserves to be called my friend.

I could probably go on all night but I need my "beauty-sleep" ;) If you have any other thoughts or ideas you would like to add my way of thinking don't be shy to write a comment! (Remember I accept comments in English, German, Spanish and Swedish!) :) May you all have a good night!

No comments: