Thursday 5 July 2007

Home sweet home.

Yes I'm back! My great week in Corfu, Greece is over. I had so much fun!! I don't know where to start.. Perhaps with the beautiful hotel? The interesting culture? The wonderful weather? (I'm talking about nothing but sun every single day and the temperature was above 30 degrees! I sure did love it there..) Their cute little shops in the city? (Where I by the way did find some pretty things! Pictures will come up later - when I'm finished unpacking my suitcase..)

I must not forget to mention the hot leaders at the hotel..! They were not from Greece but from Tunisia and my friend E and I we simply couldn't stop looking after them all the time! Haha and I guess we had our little "fun" with them when they invited us up to dance with them by the end of Tuesday night.. As I wrote previously there is so much to tell!

But unfortunately I haven't fully recovered from yesterday's nightmare - our flight was delayed with 6 hours!! Which lead to a long night and no sleep, which explains why I'm exhausted today (I arrived early this morning around 8 o'clock. Instead of 02.30 AM in the morning..)

So my plans for tonight is to relax, spend some wonderful time with my beloved family members (we'll probably watch a movie or something..) and after that go to bed early!! Because I really need to sleep.. So long! Have a great afternoon!
It's good to be back! ;)

No comments: