Monday 23 July 2007

Rocks and Mountains.

"Oh, the wonders of nature. For what are men compared to rocks and mountains?" - Mary Bennet, "Pride & Prejudice"

A new day has arrived. A new day where I have no reason to be terrified. No fears that any man could ever tear my heart apart. For I have realized the wonders which lay underneath my skin and the inner strength inside my heart. It is time to stand up straight. For once in my life I have decided not to wait. I want to share my joy with the wonders of nature. Each and every rock including the great old mountains, yes I would say with every creature. "For what are men compared to rocks and mountains?" Open up your eyes and embrace nature's beautiful sights. The green hills and the deepest forests they have all become my golden harvests. For I have finally learnt how to sing with all the voices of the mountains. For I have finally realized that my eyes are two deep fountains. But most important above all is that I will not let myself fall. Not once. Never again. For I have found myself not in the company of a man but with a great and wise mountain.

No comments: