Wednesday 11 July 2007

New idea.

As I was watching the TV-show "Beyond the Break" earlier this evening I was thinking of how many cool outfits they have created for the girls in the show! I have always loved the inspiration behind all the surfers who has become designers and who has created surf-clothing such as the big famous brands; Quiksilver, Roxy, Rip Curl, Billabong etc.

So when I saw this T-shirt above from Roxy I thought wouldn't it be cool if I started to do some drawings and perhaps one day I'll be able to actually "create" my own T-shirt. (It would probably not end up being a new brand or something because that would be difficult than just creating a few new ideas, if you get what I'm saying here...) So I think I will start tonight! Right now as a matter of fact, why not start now when I have the inspiration going on? ;) Peace!

No comments: