Friday 20 July 2007

My thoughts on paper.

For what is love worth if it cannot be trusted? You reach out thy hand and you end up being hurted. The heart is fragile like glass. Still I will not pretend to be a special lass.

For what is life worth living if you decide not to take part of its marvelous wonders? By helping our fellow beings who live under difficult circumstances we can, united as one, exterminate all their problems.

For what will our earth be worth if you join the group who are destroying it? Climate changes, moving mountain ranges and many other issues are now rising.

For what is faith worth if we cannot trust and help each other? You must reach out thy hand, open up your heart and see what is really going on in our surroundings.

I have learnt this by listening to my brother. It is time for us to make a change and stop thinking "I don't bother..."

No comments: