Friday 17 October 2008

The best hairsalon in Stockholm.

Picture: Collage made by me, pictures from Unik.

I was so happy yesterday when I called Karin, probably the best hairdresser I've ever been to, at the hair salon Unik in Stockholm. I haven't been there for a few months and so I decided to give her a call to make a new appointment before the big wedding in Miami.

I think most women would agree when I say that it's difficult to find a good hairdresser in a big city such as Stockholm. It's a big jungle out there! Luckily Karin's good friend Rebecca wrote about the salon in her blog and that's when I decided I should it give it a try.

I'm so happy that I did because now I'm stuck, I love that place and they are always so kind to you throughout the entire visit. So if you're struggling with your "old" hairdresser and feel like trying something new I can really recommend this place, they're really professional and the entire staff are great - still Karin's the best of course! ;)

I better be going now, have a great day!

No comments: