Friday 31 October 2008

Quantum of Solace - James Bond.

I'm sure that I have said it many times before and it will probably never change. I'm talking about the fact of how much I love Fridays, my favourite day of the week :)

I spent most of the day at work as usual but later in the afternoon I went to see the brand new James Bond movie called "Quantum of Solace" with Daniel Craig as James Bond.

It was incredibly well done and it contained many cool action scenes. As many times before the chosen vehicle for this special agent was a gorgeous metallic grey Aston Martin DBS, I also just read that 7 (!) Austin Martin DBS models were destroyed during their filming, my opinion is "what a waste of such beautiful cars!".

Anyway I think you should really go and see it if you haven't seen it yet! Prepare yourselves for a great adventure and let Mr. Bond take the lead! ;)

No comments: