Wednesday 15 October 2008

It can only get better.

These last months of 2008 turned out to be a lot better than what I had expected. And it's keeps getting better and better for each day!

Did I mention that I will actually be celebrating Thanks Giving this year? Well, I most certainly will now that I will be arriving at Miami airport on the 27th of November. Only a few days later I will also attend my beloved cousin's wedding!

Not to mention the place where I'm going to celebrate New Year's Eve! But I won't tell you where, at least not yet ;) But I promise I'll tell you soon! I better try to get some sleep. Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you even know what thanksgiving is all about? just curious

About me said...

Anonymous: As a matter of fact I do. I'm not going to write the whole story here about the pilgrims, their ship called the "Mayflower" and their journey to America.

But it's a time of celebration, in fact I've learnt that it's celebrated on the last Thursday in November every year in the US and on the second Monday in October. It's become an important time to gather the members of the family.

Besides, since I'm such a big fan of Christmas! I also know that in the US Thanksgiving signifies that the "Christmas shopping" finally begins..!

There's plenty more one could say about this feast but I tried to mention the most important parts.