Sunday 26 October 2008

Jon Schmidt & Neal Middleton - I Do.


Now that I'm going to attend my cousins wedding my mom and I have been looking at some many wonderful pictures of dresses and of everything that comes along with it. One simply cannot help than to get carried away and start dreaming of this special day.

While I was googling on youtube I found this new song. I've become a big fan of the fantastic piano player Jon Schmidt and here's on of his songs where he plays and Neal Middleton sings the beautiful and typical wedding song called "I Do". Besides, this is my confession, I couldn't stop crying as I kept listening to the beautiful song.

"Last night, in the quiet
when our day was through
I listened, to you sleeping
and stayed awake by you
and softly, through the evening
there I spoke your name
and told you, all the feelings
I've had

I sometimes, see you sitting
by the window in the hall
or laughing, with the children
at the little things you saw
and lately, I've been wondering
if it's all I can do
to hold you and to show you
I do

My promise is forever with you

And lately, I've been wondering
if it's all I can do my promise
is forever with you

My promise is forever
"I do."

No comments: