Sunday 26 October 2008

Did I tell you what date it is today?

In a weird way it feels strange to work on Sundays. Mainly because it's supposed to be the one day every week that you rest the Bible says. At the same time it's also relaxing to work on Sundays.

Saturdays are often chaotic, in other words there too many things to do. But on this last day of the week it often feels as if there is a thin veil of tranquility in the air and I must say, I like it.

Still it's sad that I miss going to church, the only place where my heart always find peace. Instead I've planned to pay a little visit there, tomorrow morning. To sit there for maybe half an hour and pray. I think my heart needs it right now.

Anyway, when it comes to special dates I'm the biggest geek of them all! :) Therefor the title of this post. I'm born on January 26th and so today's date is actually October 26 which means that I'm 20 years and 9 months today! So I'm saying Happy Birthday to myself.

I'm sure most people would find this to be really silly.. Well I've done this to myself ever since I was a little girl and I have no plans to stop. It brings out the little girl inside of me you see ;)

I know I've said it before but truly I believe in these small things that brings a little more joy to our everyday life. For I think it's the best feeling in the world. Those times when I have a great smile on my face.

No comments: