Monday 27 October 2008

The searching is finally over.

Picture: Google

Yes I have found it! The perfect dress to wear to my cousin's wedding in late November. After spending many hours of searching my mom and I finally found ourselves two perfect gowns today.

They are drop dead gorgeous! Unfortunately I didn't have enough battery on my cellphone so I couldn't take a photo but there were a few things that needed to be corrected so I'll take one when I'll go and get it when it's finished.

This was the fifth store we visited and to be honest this was the best store. I simply don't understand why they have so weird gowns here in Stockholm? They look like you are going to wear them in some exotic paradise in the strangest colors, styles etc.

All I can say is that we (my mom and I) managed to find two rather classic models and in good colors. So I guess I should take out my list - Gown for the wedding (check!) ;)

No comments: