Tuesday 28 October 2008

Harper's Bazaar meets Harry Potter.

Pictures: Harper's Bazaar
I just saw these gorgeous pictures of Emma Watson in the October number of Harper's Bazaar. She looks amazing!

I can't help but feeling so inspired by seeing her in so many fantastic dresses all created by today's most popular designers. Besides, I'm amazed over the beautiful rooms that all reminds me of the mysterious halls at
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as seen in the famous movies about Harry Potter and his friends.

I certainly wouldn't mind being in her clothes in these spectacular pictures! :) Talking about fantastic dresses, my dress that I'm going to wear at my cousine's wedding is finally finished and I have it hanging here in my room! I'll try to take a picture of it later.



1 comment:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

I love her in Giles Deacon's dress!

I can't wait to see your dress, on the other hand, which, knowing you, must be incredible :)