Monday 20 October 2008

A poem that has no name.

I lay awake at night, thinking and wishing that you were here. Painful memories keep me awake and reminds me of my deepest fear.

I thought I was safe and that they would always protect me. I thought I could surpress all my feelings and that this old ghost would dissapear and let me be.

Still I keep thinking, where were they on that particular day? I was left alone, terrified and I didn't understand what I had done wrong to deserve to be treated this way?

The number of times that I let them down, perhaps I did deserve it after all? Two tired eyes keep starring at a white wall, nothing left to say, nothing else but admitting that without you I always feel so small.

I tought myself to be strong and to be independent. Through time I have learnt more about air, my inner element.

Like the Aquarius I shall always remain. In my nature the positive atmosphere shall always be the same.

No matter what happened in the past I have been given new hope at last. Thank you for lightening up my evening so fast and for helping me put this memory in the past.

Bad days will come and bad days will go. At least my mother told me so.

I lay awake tonight, thinking and knowing that you will always be here. For no matter the distance, in my heart you will always be near.

No comments: