Thursday 23 October 2008

Thoughts on a Thursday.

I never thought one could be so tired like I'm feeling today. Let's just say it's been a very long Thursday. (I didn't come home until 9 PM!)

We received the "Christmas/New Year's Eve - package" (as I'd like to call it) only a few weeks ago and that's what we're selling right now. Weird is it not? To be thinking of what to wear on those two special occasions and remember we're still in October! Anyway it's going good for our company despite of the difficult times that we're in so I won't complain.

I was just reminded earlier today when I received an email from L and by reading E's blog that Halloween is coming up soon, could it even be next week? I'm not sure. It's been so much lately that I haven't even noticed it in my calendar.

Still as I've mentioned before I've never been a big fan of Halloween so my guess is that I won't do anything speical besides maybe just maybe go to this Halloween-party that one of my friends is throwing. We'll see what happens.

Have you made any plans for your Halloween? I just hate the fact that people will probably try to scare me even more than they usually do since most of my friends/family know that I'm easily frightened. I just wish I wasn't.

No comments: