Thursday 2 October 2008

Read this. Remember it. Today and tomorrow.

"Many people die with their music still in them. Why is this so? Too often it is because they are always getting ready to live. Before they know it, time runs out." Oliver Wendell Holmes

Here's yet another favourite quote of mine. The message reminds me a bit of another famous latin quote "Carpe Diem" which means "Size the Day" and I must say that I really do try to think of these wise words every morning I wake up, to be ready to start a new day.

In that way one can carry them throughout the entire day and so I did during this entire Thursday. Isn't it amazing how a short sentence like the one above can have such a great impact on so many people? This was tonight's deepest thought :)

I hope you all had a great day!

No comments: