Sunday 5 October 2008

Nothing but the Truth.

The truth is you always make me smile so easily. I simply don't know how you do it but one thing is for certain, you should be proud to have this special ability.

The truth is I love the way you always make me laugh. In this late hour I continue my writing while listening to Keith Urban's most lovable song "You're my better half".

The truth is that I wish I could be somewhere near. I still can't believe it's been so many days, weeks, months yes more than a year.

The truth is my thoughts are with you day and night. In my prayers, in my sleep, every evening but especially in the morning light.

The truth is I love the sound of rain outide my bedroom window. At times like these when I miss you the most I can always find comfort in my soft pillow..

No comments: