Friday 10 October 2008

The countdown has begun.

2 months and 14 days left. For those of you who have read my blog previously, I'm sure you've learnt how much I love Christmas! :) And so this is what the "countdown" is all about.

I read in the newspaper that Christmas at IKEA has already begun! So my plan is to convince my mom for us two to go some time next week. I simply can't wait to see what themes they've chosen for this year's Christmas Eve.

I never listen to Christmas music during the spring/summer (I know that some people do..) but instead I normally start during the autumn.

Therefore while my brother and I were out with our family's car
earlier today we listened to some classic Christmas songs and that's when I turned towards him and said,

"I honestly can't wait for this year's Christmas, I have the feeling that it's going to be one of the best ever". And so we kept driving along the road, listening to this special song.

No comments: