Tuesday 21 October 2008

Dreadful Dilemma.

Picture: Sorry but I don't remember where I found it but it was somewhere on the Internet..

I found this picture several months ago on the Internet. My first reaction was that I started to laugh and I thought "poor guy, what's he going to do next?".

Then I realized the dangerous situation he'd be in if this picture was real (I most certainly hope that it's fake!). So I asked myself the question, "what would I have done if it had been me sitting there in the middle of nowhere?".

I would probably have gotten so terrified that I would have panicked. Ever since I saw those Shark movies when I was a little girl I've always been afraid of sharks and dark waters.

That's one phobia that I've had for many years and still haven't been able to over win. I'm just curious, what would you have done if you were in this guy's situation?

Maybe just started to paddle really fast? Or would you say a prayer hoping that this one would not be your very last..? Talking about a dreadful dilemma.

No comments: