Friday 2 February 2007

A New Miracle.

Congratulations!

Yesterday when I went online to check out my absolute favourite blog, namely Engla's Showroom I saw her latest post. It was a beautiful picture of this astonishing women with her hands on her belly. What should have been "The outfit of the day" became the biggest smile she's ever published on her blog, why? Because she shared the great news to all of us who daily read her blog that she is pregnant! Like Engla herself expressed it; "it's a miracle" and I agree. I may be only 19 years old but I still think that having a child is one of the most beautiful gifts one can ever receive in our lives.
Anyway I just wanted to share my joy with you Engla and all of us out here in the "blog-world" who supports you when you are taking a new step in to a new world, to become a wonderful mother. I wish you the best of luck! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: