Sunday 25 February 2007

Hot hairstyle!


Picture from Bottega Veneta (2007)


I believe I have found my new hairstyle for the year of 2007! It seems as if the "Heidi Klum - bang" is back, with long and straight hair to it. (ELLE) Although I must admit that I can not have that kind of everyday hairstyle. I prefer the trend from 2006 that seems to continue for 2007, namely the braids รก la Ashley Olsen.

I have seen the same kind of
hairstyle on several pictures from different fashion events and I must say that I'm loving it! The question is, how do you do a braid like that? I have long hair so there shouldn't be a problem although I find it hard to do an extreme hairstyle like that on myself.. Tips anyone? ♥ /Sofia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, it doesn't look... that hard. However, I'm aware that things might look easier than they are, and I'm sure you've tried it, haven't you? ;)

About me said...

Kevin: Haha well to be honest, guys always think "that things might look easier than they are" ;) But it is tricky! Actually I have tried to do a "normal braid" but not like the more complicated one I wrote about.. I really wish I could do one though..