Wednesday 7 February 2007

Valentine's day.


When I glimpsed through my calendar I realized that Valentine's day is next week! (1 week from now to be precise..) To be honest it feels as if people has misunderstood the concept of being in love. It is the most incredible feeling one could ever experience, atleast if you would ask for my personal opinion. Today we tend to forget one another and also take "your beloved one"/your relationship for granted. You are supposed show your love for your boyfriend/girlfriend daily because it is the small things that makes you appriciate one another.

Anyway, due to the fact that I'm single at this time of the year, I will probably spend this day on my own together with either the "Sex and the City" box or perhaps the beautiful film "The Notebook" (since I am a hopeless romantic person..) and eat the dessert, which actually is my own recipe! Including lovely strawberries and blueberry.. It is delicious!

Anyway it is getting late now so I think it is bedtime.. To all of you who are in a relationship; take care of one another and remember do not take each other for granted. To all of you who are not in a relationship: Take care of yourself! We often underestimate ourselves and forget the real value of ourselves. I believe that all of us have a soulmate out there. For some people it takes a little bit longer to find them, don't worry you're probably next!

There is a Swedish saying; "Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge" Which basically means that the person who waits for something good can never wait too long. Sorry for the bad translation but I hope you got my "message".

Sweet dreams! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: