Sunday 25 February 2007

Challenge.

While I was reading different blogs I saw rar's post about a new challenge that she had found on Mill's blog. Just like rar wrote, it was a funny challenge therefore I decided to join it too.

Hmm.. Who am I? (when it comes to my exterior?) I believe it is hard to answer that question and therefore I do not have any answer to it. Although I must say, I love to combine expensive clothes with cheaper clothes and different colours etc. It is the smaller details that makes the outfit more appriciated, for example buttons in different colours, zippers etc. The feeling of wearing a "mini" dress, a leather jacket, high heels and simple a accessories is probably the best feeling for the best outfit. My three best purchases respective worst purchases..

3 best purchases:

My leather jacket - My father bought it to me when I turned 19 earlier this year. From the beginning I was going to buy a black leather jacket from the store Carlings. Although when my father and I visited the store he found this gorgeous brown leather jacket, which also was on sale! It was definetely worth the money since this jacket was much warmer than the black one. I will use it as much as possible, why? well the feeling can not be described, I'm in love with it!

My Gardenia-look-a-likes - From the very first moment I saw these beautiful shoes I knew that I wanted them so much. Every time I went to town I had to go inside the shop to try them on and yes, they were perfect for my small feet. They had become my new darlings. After a few weeks I found them on sale! 30 % cheaper so I had to buy them. I can wear them to any outfit I want and the most important fact: I become 171 cm when I wear them! :)

My Viktor&Rolf rasberry-red skirt - I remember the hysterical day when H&M opened their stores with the new Viktor& Rolf collection. Women all over Stockholm were fighting inside the stores in order to get the famous clothes. I was one of the lucky girls that could walk out from the store with one of the gorgeous skirts that everyone had been talking about. I wore it during christmas and two other special occasions and I will definitely wear it more for the spring/summer of 2007!

3 worst purchases:

A pair of jeans from Levi's - I don't remember when I bought them, but it was more than 3 years ago at a sale in town. I needed jeans and I was not in the right mood in order to go shoping, so I bought these jeans and when I came home to see how they looked on me I did not like them at all. I've worn them maybe 2-3 times and I should probably try to sell them or something..

All the unnecessary bracelets - When it comes to accessories I would say that I belong to the crowd of people who has too many items in my property. All these bracelets I've bought at different occasions has lead to the fact that I've only used them once or twice. The number of items are many, although they have been cheap purchases. But if one sums it all together, gosh so much money? I can't stop thinking about the other things I could have bought for that money..

Too many expensive perfumes - Yes, it might sound wierd but it is true. I have too many expensive perfumes at home which I have used perhaps once or twice. I've liked them when I've been at the store but afterwards when I should have used it at home I've suddenly disliked them.. I would like to exchange them for another perfume which I like for sure, I do have a few favourites believe it or not ;) Anyway, I've learned from my mistake and not to buy expensive perfumes if I am not 100 % certain that I will continue using them later.

2 comments:

Mill said...

Vad roligt att du antog! Och vilken fin blogg du har. Kram

About me said...

Mill: I'm happy you feel that way :) of me joining the challenge! Thank you! Likewise :) Have a great day!