Friday 2 February 2007

Thank God it's Friday.

I could never expect that this week would be such an emotional roller coaster for me. Apart from the important things which has been going on in my family I feel as if the school "life" and my private "life" at home are tearing up my heart.

I feel exhausted, I do not sleep, I can not think, I don't know what to do anymore. All I know for sure is the heavy load of things I have to do while I'm in school and as soon as I come home for the next day at school. IB is literally "killing" me..

I just want this to end. Because I miss my old life, my lazy days in front of the computer doing absolutely nothing etc. I'm lacking positive energy right now, because all I want right now is to go to sleep... (I sat all night with this History Essay I have to hand in today, besides that I have one "Theory of Knowledge" Essay to finish (it is similar to philosophy..) and 3 more Biology labreports to finish.

Yepp, my life is absolutely fantastic right now. I hope you're having a better time than I am. Anyway, back to work.. Take care! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: