Sunday 11 February 2007

Stress.

I can't believe it. Another weekend is gone. I ask myself the question, what did I do? Did I study enough? The answer to the last question is no. Although, I did have a nice weekend..

I had fun watching a movie over at Kammakargatan together with some friends from Jesu Kristi Kyrka during Friday evening. On Saturday I studied almost the whole day.. And today I spent a few hours in the church (Gubbängen) where people held beautiful speeches and is certainly gave me inspiration and when I went home I felt how my heart had been filled with joy. When I came home I went for a long winterwalk with my family since the sun was shining and the weather was beautiful but still, it was too cold :/ Have I already said it? I miss summer..

Anyway, there's a new week coming up. The last week of the so called "Mock exams" .. finally! Starting tomorrow with 3 tests, 2 in Biology and 1 in Swedish. Yay! *not..* So perhaps I should contiune reading.. Anyway, if I have time I'll write more later. Otherwise you'll be hearing more from me tomorrow. Take care! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: