Saturday 17 February 2007

New outfit.

Good morning! I don't know why but I woke up with the biggest smile! I guess it's because I finally got a few more hours of sleep than usual.. Anyway as you can hear I had a really good nights sleep :) and now I am full of energy!

Yesterday I actually found my cable to my digitalcamera! (the one you need to connect it to the computer..) I've been looking for it for ages! Silly as I am I always leave things at different places and afterwards when I need it I don't remember where I put it? Strange. I have to work on that..

Anyway I've had so many pictures on the camera and I thought of publishing one of my newest outfits which I had the other day..


♥ Blue dress, H&M

♥ Cardigan, Tessie

♥ Scarf, H&M

♥ White knited stretch tights, H&M

♥ Blue watch, Swatch

♥ Earrings, Chanel

♥ Shoes, Gardenia-look-a-likes from Nilson

♥ Black coat, Oasis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snyggt :)

About me said...

Anna: Thanks! :) You have no idea how happy you make me when you leave positive comments like that! I hope you'll have a great day! :)