Sunday 11 February 2007

Dedicated for someone special.

The most beautiful movie that has ever been made, "The Notebook" if you haven't seen it, then I strongly suggest that you should see it!

I found this beautiful song, a true love song which can be linked to the romantic movie. The song is called "My Destiny" and is performed by Christina Aguilera.

My Destiny

What if I never knew? What if I never found you? I'd never had this feeling in my heart.
How did this come to be? I don't know how you found me. But from the moment I saw you. Deep inside my heart I knew.

Baby, you're my destiny. You and I were meant to be. With all my heart and soul, I give my love to have and hold. And as far as I can see. You were always meant to be. My destiny.

I wanted someone like you. Someone that I could hold on to a
nd give my love until the end of time.
But forever was just a word. Something I'd only heard about. But now you're always there for me, when you say forever I'll believe.

Baby, you're my destiny. You and I were meant to be. With all my heart and soul, I give my love to have and hold. And as far as I can see. You were always meant to be. My destiny.

Maybe all we need, is just a little faith. Cause baby, i believe that love will find a way.
Oh baby, you're my destiny. You and I were meant to be. I give my love to have and hold. And as far as I can see. You were always meant to be. My destiny.

No comments: