Tuesday 20 February 2007

Time to face the fact, this is love.

I wish I knew where to start.. This is my way of opening up my heart.

I have been watching you from a distance for so long, perhaps these words will become a song?

The way you smile and the way your eyes lightens up the room, it makes me speechless.

Guys like you are so hard to find. To be honest I would say that most girls are blind.

I have learned to see beyond eyes and finally, I have realized that it is within ourselves we will find the hidden treasure.

A personality with a heart of pure gold. You are one of these guys and this is my confession: I am completely sold.

Now, I wish I knew how this ends..

Although I have the sad feeling that nothing will change and that all I'll ever be in your eyes is just another "female" friend, among your other friends..
Written by: ♥ /Sofia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, so who is this person, aye...? Someone new mystic?

About me said...

Kevin: Haha, well I can't tell you. It's a secret ^_^