Friday 9 February 2007

Jessica Simpson for ELLE.

Pictures: CelebWorld

While I was looking at some gorgeous pictures of our celebrities in the US, wearing minishorts and having that gorgeous summer tan that we Swedes only can dream about I saw these two pictures of Jessica Simpson. I frankly don't care whether people think she is stupid or not. I honestly think that she is a beautiful woman and to be honest she inspires me. Not only by the beauty she radiates but also for being an independent woman. This is shown in one of her newest songs "I belong to me" which gave me strenght when I had a difficult time in my life.

Just like other celebrities such as; Beyoncé, Mary J Blidge, Missy Elliott who all of them writes and sings strong and powerful lyrics which inspires millions of women around the world. Therefore I have to say that Jessica Ann Simpson has inspired me, because "I do belong to me".

- Btw, I forgot to mention.. Don't you just loove the hot silver jacket she is wearing?! Do you agree?

Have a nice day! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: