Monday 12 February 2007

New York Fashion week!

Pictures: Stureplan

I only have one thing to say. I WISH I could have been in NY right now, sitting on the front row observing the designer's gorgeous collections for this spring of 2007 and for the fall of 2007. Well perhaps next year? Since I will probably be in the US.. We'll see what happens but let's just hope for the best.

I saw Elin Kling's article and what she had written about these fantastic clothes. I must say, that I agree with her concerning the first picture, taken from an ordinary chic New Yorker outdoors on the busy streets of the big city. I love the colour, black! I would not say no to receive that outfit.. That's for sure. The second picture is also taken from the fashion week and is one of the designer, Yigal Azrouël's creations for the new collection of spring 2007. Down-to-earth colours, which I love, and they are also easy to wear with hot accessories! And the last picture tells me only one thing. There are times when I really mean that I am proud to be Swedish. Caroline Winberg is the answer. The famous model who now has contracts with many designers and she has created a long list of great jobs that she has done so far in her yetset career. Gorgeous outfit Caroline.

Anyway, I believe this is all for today. I really enjoyed my little "me" time in the bathroom. It was lovely. So I guess it is time for my "beauty sleep" ;) I hope you will have a good night, Take care! ♥ /Sofia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Min mail är suffi_87@hotmail.com. Fråga på:) /Sofia

Anonymous said...

www.furisdead.com

How georgous!