Saturday 10 February 2007

Rise and Shine.

Finally, the weekend is here. The first week is finally over so now I only got one more week than I will be done with these horrible exams. (Considering that I have been having at least 2 tests every day now during this week and how will I start next Monday? Well with 3 tests instead! Sounds great doesn't it? *not*)

Anyway, todays it's Saturday, unfortunately I have to study a little but I will take a few hours to do something else. I need it, I can feel it. Still I can feel that it is a good day today. I'm going to clean my room and charge my iPod now and then go for a long walk to get some fresh air. I'll probably write more later. I can tell that during these couple of days I have been looking at some many new clothes on the internet from the different designer's spring collections!

It's February now, only three months left. May 2007 will be a good month. My graduation. Looking forward to it!
Take care! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: