Wednesday 23 May 2007

Angel.

Silence. An angel has fallen.

Listen to the sweet summer breeze as it captures all of our senses. The sunlight starts to fade away. An emptiness even though it is May?

The happiest moment of our lives. I have even started to accept bands such as The Hives.

Still there is something missing. I close my eyes and try to listen.

Suddenly I feel blood taste. I am nervous again. The reason for why my nose starts to bleed. Still I wonder. Nervous for what?

I look outside the window. All I can see is the white full moon glittering on the water. It is dark. It frightens me.

The black endless sky stares back at me. An eternal echo. Is there someone out there keeping an eye on me?

A bright little star has captured my attention. I keep looking at it and suddenly it goes black. Gone. I realize. Yet another angel has fallen.

No comments: