Tuesday 29 May 2007

Blog addicted?

Carrie writing on her laptop during one of the episodes in "Sex and the city"

Here I am. Writing in my blog once again. It's late but I felt that I should tell you that the consert went well! I think I made my parents really proud which made me feel even better. Anyway as I stood in the shower a thought crossed my mind.

Have I become blog addicted? I guess that I could say I am. If one would look on the nr of previous posts I've written over the last couple of months one would see a big difference! (I have started to write more and more posts for each day that passes us by!) Crazy isn't it..?

I'm sorry but I can't write more I'm soo tired, it's been a long day. You'll probably hear from me tomorrow.. ;) A promise I know I can keep. Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

OliverVuko said...

I think your family is very proud over you. I know that I would be proud over you! [: And we all enjoy your blogg very much, even though many people are to shy to comment it. I will be the one commenting everything you write. ;)