Tuesday 8 May 2007

"High" fashion.

I guess nobody missed the new looks of the two Olsen twins, Ashley and Mary-Kate? They look gorgeous and I must say that they also follow the new trend of the "high" fashion.

I'm referring to both of their clothing since they have such a high waste (Ashley’s black pants and Mary-Kate’s black skirt) A new trend that many fashionistas have accepted and try to follow so prepare yourselves for a new look on the celebrities and perhaps it will show up on our streets here in Stockholm..?

2 comments:

Edith said...

Naa I don't think of them as high fashion, all right they got cool clothes and I wished I could afford it but if you have shitload of cash it is most likely that you can dress good to. Have no cash and look high fashion now that is something.

About me said...

o'ren ishii: Well yeah you do have a point there! But still, there are lots of celebrities who mix expensive designer clothes with vintage e.g. Rachel Bilson? But I guess the Olsens are not one of those celebrities.. Anyway I still love their fantastic taste and the way they pick out outfits, just don't look at the price-tag look in the mirror in the dressing room instead ^^