Thursday 24 May 2007

A new day.

It feels kind of cosy being home alone with my baby brother. He woke me up this morning and when I opened my eyes he looked at me with the biggest smile. Some people find it hard to understand it. But the truth is that both my brothers are like my very best friends. Two great guys which I trust with my entire heart. We can do everything together. It feels good to have them in my life. ♥

Anyway, today's a new day. Unbelivable. I just looked around in my room and I realized that I'm not finished yet.. Haha now since I have all the time in the world (for those who missed it I'm finally free from everything that has to do with the "IB programme" and the so called "gymnasium" meaning I'm finally done with high school here in Sweden! Hurray!)

Tonight I'm looking forward to another of these so called "skivas" - the party all students go to before and after they have graduated! It will be great. But before I leave the house later tonight I better be finished with my room. If I don't my mother will go crazy... Perhaps you have been there as well? ;) Have a great day! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: