Sunday 20 May 2007

I'm taking a break.

Picture: "A Cinderella Story" (2004)

There are so many big questions in life. Unfortunately we do not always have all the answers. I believe that's a part of our life long journey. To experience new things and to seek for the answers.

I believe that the people who have been reading my blog already know that I'm a sucker for romance. In every single way. I guess that’s just who I am; an outgoing, down-to-earth girl, who loves to read and write poetry, being creative and who always seems to see the best in people.

I recently saw the movie “A Cinderella Story” with Hillary Duff and Chad Michael Murray. For all the guys reading this, yes the movie is a bit cheesy but as any other girl I loved it! Haha I know I’m 19 now and almost all Duffs’ movies are for girls under the age of 15 but I really don’t care.

It’s another of the cute American movies that has touched thousands of teenage girls around the globe. This is my confession:
I am one of them.

Anyway as I saw it the thought crossed my mind. In the movie Hillary Duff playing as Sam Montgomery finds her true love Austin Ames played by Chad Michael Murray. I don’t remember how many times I went; “naaw” … I think the movie is adorable, so for all the girls and perhaps there are some guys that want to have a good “role model” of how a true gentleman should act I suggest that you should see it!

I have begun to wonder. Where is my soul mate? You know, that person you can talk to forever and never get tired or bored of. The one person who can always make you laugh and smile. Someone you can share your interests with. A special guy/girl you can cry with. I believe you already know where I’m heading to. Yes, the so called perfect person. The one.

I’m sick and tired of waiting. I honestly think that I need some time away from all of this. Sure I will probably meet other guys, who will become really good friends. But I can’t take it to the next level. I won’t until I find him with the big H in the word him. It’s summer now meaning lots of good opportunities to meet new people. I’m going to have a great time. Travel, party and hang out
with friends. But if you’re out there, reading this … Then all I have to say to you is “May angels bring you in …” – Jimmy Eat World.

Good night.
♥ /Sofia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may be surprised to hear this but YOU ARE SO LUCKY not having found "the one" yet. Think about it, you're 18, right? Don't stress! Have fun and enjoy your life! I found "the one" when I was fourteen. We were together for four years, then he took off to Australia to study and achieve his dreams and I couldn't go with him. If we had met when we were 25 maybe we would be able to spend the rest of our lives together but when you are this young you don't know where you are going to end up. It's better to find him when you are settled and know what you are going to do in life. I spend four of my young years with him, I don't like to call it a waste of time but really, it was. You are LUCKY. You don't need to find him now, that's just my advise..