Wednesday 16 May 2007

Do you want to hire me?

Unfortunately there were not too many positive things happening today. Well the Swedish essay (the last and final test in Swedish) went quite good and I would say that I'm satisfied with what I wrote earlier today.

Afterwards I spent a few hours in town walking in and out visiting different stores to give them my CV to be able to find a job somewhere... It turned out to be much more difficult than what I had expected. I guess I'm a little too late with that..

We'll see how it ends. Although it feels good to only have two more tests..! Both of them in psychology. Cross your fingers for my tomorrow! Have a good night, sleep tight! ♥ /Sofia

2 comments:

Maria Charlotta said...

Har också försökt hitta jobb, helt hopplöst!
Lycka till på de sista exams!

About me said...

Lisa: I'm sorry to hear that :/ Yeah I guess it's harder than most of us believe.. Thank you! And good luck to you too, I hope you'll find a job sooner or later ;)