Tuesday 29 May 2007

Tonight's the night!

Party party party! Tonight is the big skiva..! Our party which we have organized with the teachers and parents etc. It's like the "last supper" haha no not really but it's like the last dinner we will have together as a whole class together with all the teachers and parents. We decided to celebrate it at the restaurant called April close to Gallerian (a big shoping mall) in Stockholm.

After the dinner we will have the party which starts around 10 PM when all the parents and other family members leave and the rest of the people which we sold our tickets to will come! (friends, girl/boy friends etc!) It will be great!

Although it feels as if I have one million things to prepare leaving the house at 6 PM.. I don't know if I have enough time but I'll do my best! (True optimist all the way..!) First I need some lunch I'm starving! Have a great day!

P.S I'll ask my brothers to take some pictures of my outfit before I leave later tonight so hopefully you'll see some pictures tomorrow! Ciao! D.S

1 comment:

OliverVuko said...

Awws you should have given me a ticket. ^^ And I would have come to hold you company [: