Monday 28 May 2007

Sofia singing live at Grünewaldsvillan.

Yepp you read it right. Tonight at 7 PM I will be performing at Grünewaldsvillan in Saltsjöbaden - Stockholm. Every year they have smaller conserts where students have the opportunity to participate at the conserts by contributing with either song or other musical skills.

In my case I have been singing since I was 7 or 8 years old.. Which means I'm quite experienced by now. And I must say, it is one of my greater passions. Anyway, I have to leave soon because we have to be there one hour before to test the microphones etc.

So wish me good luck tonight and if you don't have anything to do you are more than welcome to come and listen :) (I will not be the only person singing..!) Have a great afternoon! ♥ /Sofia

2 comments:

OliverVuko said...

Skulle vara nice att se dig sjunga, måste vara vackert att se. [: fast tyvärr så är klockan 21.45 här så jag är "lite" försenad... D:

About me said...

Oliver: Haha well perhaps you'll see me perform some day.. Who knows? Anyway the consert went great! So I guess you missed something.. ;)