Tuesday 1 May 2007

Sienna Miller.

All I can say is wow. I also have to quote one of Stevie Wonders most famous songs which he wrote to his daughter the day she was born namely "Isn't she lovely?"

Sinna Miller is one of my favourite actresses and also a big inspiration, if you ask me what beauty stands for I would probably answer by giving you her name. Her charm, her glow, her smile and her eyes yes well the list can continue forever. I am sure that there are millions of men and women around the world which would agree with me.

She is one of the most beautiful women on this planet. Sienna is also famous for her good taste when it comes to fashion, having the ability to mix new clothing with vintage. Now that's a talent worth mentioning! Anyway I am as you probably already have noticed a big fan of hers and I love the work she has done in the "movie-world" of Hollywood.

Anyway it's bedtime! :) May you all have a good night/day depending on where you are on the planet! Take care ♥ /Sofia

No comments: