Saturday 26 May 2007

Elin Kling.

Picture: Elin's blog

Wow. She's done it again. Elin Kling, the 24 year old woman who's become one of Stockholm/Sweden's most popular fashionistas. If you would ask me I think that she gives us alot of good inspiration by combining her outfits of both vintage clothes with brand-name clothing.

In this very moment Elin is now in Monaco watching the Formuel 1 races. I wish I could be there too! She's been posting different posts in her blog telling us what she's experienced over there but also of course, she's showed us different outfits that she's worn down there. Where this picture above is one of the latest ones!

She's stunning. Love the dress! (The "little black dress" always works.. One of the golden rules!) As always I'm looking forward to read more posts from her and to see other new outfits! For all of you who might disagree with me, remember. This is my blog where I write about what I like. So take it or leave it! Ciao!

4 comments:

OliverVuko said...

Im in love with her hair~

// Oliver~

About me said...

Oliver: Haha so am I..! ^^ Well to be honest I adore everything about her.

OliverVuko said...

Well she's not even close as good looking as you are. But I need to be honest her hair is better then yours ;)

About me said...

Oliver: Haha yeah right ;) Seriously she is 10 times more beautiful than I am.. She used to be a model on top of everything..! But I guess I should say thank you. Hmm yes her hair looks nice but I must say I am pretty satisfied with my hair :) More than anything... Exept my back!