Tuesday 15 May 2007

What-to-do-list

I can't believe it I only have 3 more days of exams..! I'm soo looking forward to be done with everything. Still, even if school's over I have a long list of other things to prepare before the graduation day and all the days/nights we will be celebrating! So I've made a "what-to-do-list" ...

♥ Go out shoping with my mother! (Yes I've already bought my white dresses for the graduation but what should I wear on the "skiva"? .. I better find something this weekend!)
♥ I have booked a date to go and colour my hair! Well not the entire hair but I always do a few highlights here and there. (Picture will be posted afterwards!)
♥ I have also booked a date for a face "treatment" and to fix my nails both hands and feet ;) lovely!
♥ Later after the graduation I have also planned to do a Brazilian wax.. I have never done it before so if you have any tips for me please write a comment!
♥ I just remembered, my "curl machine" is broken! Oh dear.. Perhaps I should try and find a new one? Or maybe I can fix it.. I better ask my dad before something goes wrong :P

Later! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: