Friday 25 May 2007

Pride & Prejudice.




Pictures: 1 & 2

As you might have noticed I am a fan of Jane Austen's novels where "Pride & Prejudice" is my absolute favourite novel. I fell in love with the beautiful story and when I saw the film where Kiera Knightley acted as Austen's main character, Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Bennet I knew that it had become my favourite novel and film.

Among the fantastic features that appear in the film I most certainly loved the English settings where they filmed it. My absolute favourite building is the Chatsworth house which was used as the exterior of Pemberley, Darcy's family home.

It has been my dream to go and visit the old and beautiful buildings where the different scenes took place in the movie. Now when I finally have the time I will try to find myself a job and work many hours so that I can fulfil my dream. Time for bed. Sweet dreams! ♥ /Sofia

No comments: