Thursday 3 May 2007

The first impression.

Amazing. I have never spent so many hours of talking both on msn and later on the phone with anyone. Atleast not that I can recall. A part of me didn't want to hang up.. It felt as if I could have been talking all night. I was happy, because you made me smile.

All I can say is that you made a great first impression on me. That's all.
Today is a new day. New challenges to meet. I'm in a very good mood so I don't think there should be any problem. Thanks to you. Have a great day everyone! ♥ /Sofia

2 comments:

Leandra said...

That's a great feeling, isn't it? Feeling you could talk forever. I hope you get to put that into practice if this person turns out to be as special as your first impression is.

About me said...

Leandra: It sure is! Well to be honest we've continued talking every day..! And the conversations keep getting longer and longer :)But no high hopes, we'll see what the future brings.