Wednesday 30 May 2007

One of the best evenings of my entire life!

I had such a great time last night. The dinner went great with all the good food and the beautiful speeches! (I almost cried when I was listening to Axel's..!) A small group in the class had organized different nick-names to give all of us students in the class. Or they had made silk-ribbons where they had written the nick-name.

They also had created small poems to everyone so that we could guess for whom the name was dedicated to. I got to be "Miss Optimist" which I guess that everyone who knows me would say that it suits me. I was very happy during the entire evening! And I sure did have lots of fun.

Anyway the schedule is still very busy; only 1 day to go!! Then I will finally be graduating! Yay!! So I better get dressed and I have some other friends who are graduating today so.. So long dear readers! I promise you'll hear from me soon and..! I will post some pictures from last night! Haha everyone was crazy....! Ciao!

1 comment:

OliverVuko said...

Hey today we prepared your dinner in the school. For the students that are graduating, and I made the IB table better then the rest of the classes. ;)

Anyway I'll see you tomorow in school at 12.15. I'll be the one preparing the dinner for the students. ;)