Sunday 27 May 2007

Trouble sleeping.

I actually went to bed one hour ago.. But I haven't been able to fall asleep. I keep thinking; what if someone was lying next to me.. What if he would let me fall asleep in his embrace.. Just to keep me safe..

What
if
I could experience that wonderful feeling of having someone watching over you while you sleep.. Someone that would keep an eye on you and that would warm your little feet.

Wishful thinking I guess. It feels as if I ruined everything. I'm afraid that things will never be the same again..?

4 comments:

Maria Charlotta said...

Att känna någon ligga bredvid och att vakna lite då och då och ha ett par leende ögon mot sig är typ det bästa som finns, som tur har jag ju pojkvännen. Hoppas du hittar någon snart du med :D

<3

OliverVuko said...

Varje gång jag vaknar och ser min morsa. Så känner jag bara att det är en mindre dag att leva...

About me said...

Lisa: Love the way you describe that special feeling.. I must say I am very happy for you that you finally found your special "someone" :) Cross your fingers for me, perhaps I'll meet someone during the summer ;)

Oliver: Naw that was sweet. (If I got it right..?) We all love our mothers. After all they were the ones who carried us for several months before we could be born into this world of ours.

OliverVuko said...

Actually I hate my mother. ;)

It's very complicated but we both hate each other. Which is killing me inside. But there's not much I can do. It's her choice.. I didn't force her to give me birth, right? I didn't tell her give me birth now! I want to live! So don't blame me..